Today’s Episode features Nick Loper from the Side Hustle Nation, where his motto is “Your 9 to 5 makes you a living but your 5 to 9 makes you come alive!”. Gotta love it.
He is started down the path of entrepreneurship while working a full-time job in New York. After 3 years, he was able to leave his job and focus on building his business full-time. He is an author, affiliate marketer and podcast host. This interview not only includes his story but we also talk about a subject that he is very knowledgeable about and that is hiring your first virtual assistant. This interview is full of inspiration and useful tips.
In this episode with Nick Loper we talk about:
- Why you shouldn’t build a business just to make money
- How you can actually play it safe and still win
- The 8 Steps to hiring your first virtual assistant
- And much more…
Cool things mentioned in the show:
- Side Hustle Nation
- Book a 15 minute phone session with Nick
- Shoe Sniper
- First Time Guide to Hiring a Virtual Assistant
- How to Hack Elance (article)
- Fancy Hands
If you enjoyed this content and want more, make sure to enter your best email below and become a FREE VIP Member for first access to the shows and exclusive content only available to VIP Members.