Richie Norton is today’s special guest and I’m thrilled to have him on the show. Richie is an author, speaker, consultant and more importantly a family man. He is a man of many skills and gifts but I brought him on specifically to talk about his most recent book, “The Power of Starting Something Stupid: How to Crush Fear, Make Dreams Happen & Live Without Regret”. Awesome title isn’t it.
It deals with one of the most important aspects of having a successful side hustle and that is…that’s right, you guessed it…Starting. All great businesses have that one thing in common. They did what most people are afraid to do. They started something stupid and it grew into something great and you can to. That is the purpose of Richie’s book and this interview; to learn how to start something stupid for ourselves.
In this interview with Richie Norton we discuss:
- Gavin’s Law – “Live to start. Start to live” (Click to tweet)
- How to take advantage of the gift of time
- Why you shouldn’t dismiss stupid ideas
- The 3 Ts of stupid
- How to move past fear
- Healthy Stupid vs Unhealthy Stupid
- Stupid is the new Smart (Click to tweet)
- Starting projects vs Starting a business
- How to overcome having too many ideas
- What does it mean to S.T.A.R.T.
Cool things mentioned in the show:
- Richie Norton
- The Power of Starting Something Stupid Book
- The 76 Day Challenge Workbook (free resource)
- The Speed of Trust by Stephen M.R. Covey
If you enjoyed this content and want more, make sure to enter your best email below and become a FREE VIP Member for first access to the shows and exclusive content only available to VIP Members.