Meet Chris Mance from Atlanta, GA. He is a father, husband, software developer and serial entrepreneur. He launched his most recent entrepreneurial endeavor, Nichevertising, in July of 2013 but he has been working on this project since mid 2012. Nichevertising is an automated cross promotion software that helps you share your promotions and products with others passionate about your niche.
Before he became a full-time entrepreneur he worked in corporate america for 10 years, but he always knew in the back of his mind that when you get the opportunity he needed to start his own thing. 18 months ago he found that opportunity and jumped head first into building that business full-time. He knew he couldn’t expand and grow a business the way he wanted to hooked to the umbilical cord of a 9 to 5.
In this interview with Chris Mance we talk about:
- How working a job is similar to being addicted to a drug
- Why you have to get into the game
- The hardest thing about freedom
- How to transition from employee to entrepreneur
- Why you should plan out your day
- Is part-time entrepreneurship even possible
- What makes the difference in building your business
- What is Nichevertising
- How you can promote fast
- How advertising is like going on a date
- Why you need to find the entrepreneur community in your city
- Why entrepreneurs are some of the most helpful people in the world
- And so much more…
Cool things mentioned in this episode:
If you enjoyed this content and want more, make sure to enter your best email below and become a FREE VIP Member for first access to the shows and exclusive content only available to VIP Members.