Dymeata Burum is a Gary, Indiana native how has served in ministry for 20 years along side her parents at Gary Christian Center. Founder and Owner of bBold Publications, LadyzRock Boutique, and bBold Cosmetics just to name a few of her endeavors. Dymeata is the published author of “Winning Confessions of a DIVA” and the upcoming Cookbook, “Kitchen Konversations”. She understands that Entrepreneurs are those who don’t just talk about what they want to do, but THEY ACTUALLY GET UP and DO IT!
In this interview with Dymeata Burum we talk about:
- What it means to Be Bold.
- The biggest excuse she hears about starting a business
- What’s holding most women back
- Why you must focus on production
- “Successful people don’t give you all the answers they just leave clues behind” (Click to Tweet)
- “It’s good to get around people that know more than you” (Click to Tweet)
- “Get away from the people that have your problem and get around people that have your answers and you will always be successful” (Click to tweet)
- Why you should learn to copy
- Why you shouldn’t share your dream with everybody
- Why people should be B.O.L.D.
- How to stay focused when you feel discouraged
- “At some point you have to become selfish and follow your dream” (Click to Tweet)
- “If want a successful business, a successful life and a successful family I have to make successful choices” (Click to Tweet)
- What’s one of the greatest network tools
- How powerful it can be to share your vision with your partner
- Why you shouldn’t quit your day job
- “Challenge yourself to do something you have never done because you will get the results you have never had” (Click to Tweet)
- And much more…
Cool things mentioned in this episode:
- bBold Cosmetics
- LadyzRock Boutique
- Dymeata’s Twitter
- Dymeata’s Facebook
- Dr. Stacia Pierce
- The Brand Within by Daymond John
If you enjoyed this content and want more, make sure to enter your best email below and become a FREE VIP Member for first access to the shows and exclusive content only available to VIP Members.