In today’s episode I actually tackle the topic of finding more time for your side hustle. During my 3 year part-time entrepreneurship journey, I have heard the phrase, “I don’t have enough time to build a business” at least 2.3 million times (give or take a few). Most people are lying when they are saying that and that is ok. If people want to argue for that limitation who am I to combat that. Then there is the minority of people that say they don’t have time and mean it and for them they just need to make some adjustments to utilize the time that they do have.
Here Are The 7 Steps to Find More Time for Your Side Hustle
- Determine why you are building a part-time business
- Track what you are spending your time on
- Analyze Busy vs Productive Activities
- Develop a not-to-do list
- Find time during work hours
- Find time before and/or after work
- Create a daily action plan
- The easiest way to find time is to eliminate the things that are wasting it – David Hutcherson (Click to tweet)
- You can build a successful business part-time but not some time – Anonymous (Click to tweet)
- If you can’t succeed part-time, going full-time isn’t going to do it for you – Ray Higdon (Click to tweet)
If you enjoyed this content and want more, make sure to enter your best email below and become a FREE VIP Member for first access to the shows and the free report that reveals the 9 Resources All Side Hustlers Must have only available to VIP Members.