It is episode 7 and time for another night school session. In today’s episode I am talking with Richard Bliss, a world renown crowdfunding expert, and he is going to tell us everything we need to know as part-time entrepreneurs (aka side-hustlers) to fund our passion/business.
He has over 25 years of experience in marketing for the software industry but he is becoming a celebrity for is work in the arena of crowdfunding. Richard has been featured on Forbes, Social Media Examiner and many other sites to share his knowledge on the subject of crowdfunding and now he is going to share that knowledge with us.
In this training session we discuss:
- What is crowdfunding
- What is the difference between equity funding and reward base funding
- The step by step process to fund a project on Kickstarter
- The one question you need to ask before you put your project on Kickstarter
- How to ensure your project gets approved
- The one thing that makes crowdfunding possible
- Why you need a Linkedin account
- What the Golden Gate bridge has to do with crowdfunding
- How to avoid some of the biggest financial pitfalls
- When you should fund a project to save on taxes
- How to support the construction of the Death Star or a squadron of X-Wing fighters
Cool things mentioned in the show:
- Funding The Dream Podcast
- Richard Bliss on Twitter
If you enjoyed this content and want more, make sure to enter your best email below and become a FREE VIP Member for first access to the shows and exclusive content only available to VIP Members.