Sometimes you have to follow your passion no matter what and that is what Isabel Lee is doing. Isabel launched Wishful Thinker Clothing, a t-shirt company, four years ago simply because of her love for t-shirts. Wishful Thinker Clothing’s mission is to design clothing they love and to work with the people they love. Their motto is:
Spread good vibes. Make Waves. Do work.
Isabel is fellow #5to9Warrior because she is building this business on a part-time while working a full-time job at her family’s business. She has a very passionate following and her story is an inspiration to us all.
In this episode we talk about:
- How to turn your passion into a business
- Why you should appreciate your fans on social media
- Why Instagram is a great social media outlet
- What type of people you should partner with
- How to minimize mistakes when picking a vendor
- If you don’t have this one thing then you are not an entrepreneur
- and much more…
Cool things mentioned on the show:
- Wishful Thinker Clothing – Website
- Wishful Thinker Clothing – Facebook
- Wishful Thinker Clothing – Instagram
- Wishful Thinker Clothing – Twitter
- Taking Back Sunday
- Johnny Cupcakes
- Make It Rain (Picture below)
If you enjoyed this content and want more, make sure to enter your best email below and become a FREE VIP Member for first access to the shows and exclusive content only available to VIP Members.