Harry Campbell works full time as an aerospace engineer, but on the side he has various streams of income. His first online venture started in January of 2012 when he launched a personal finance blog. In today’s episode we spend most of the time talking about his newest venture because unlike the personal finance blog, it’s in a very niche market, the Rideshare Market. If you are unfamiliar with the term, you might be more familiar with the companies in this industry such as Uber, Lyft or Sidecar.
In this interview with Harry we talk about:
- Why an aerospace engineer has a side hustle
- What is ridesharing
- How to make money in the rideshare industry
- His favorite ride share company to work with
- Requirements to be a rideshare driver
- Why being a rideshare driver is great for people in between jobs.
- Rideshare vs Cabs
- How to stand out as a rideshare driver
- How to get free rides with Uber and Lyft
- Why you should drive for Uber and Lyft if you are single
- And so much more…
Cool things mentioned on the show:
- Harry’s Personal Finance Blog: www.YourPFPro.com
- Rideshare Blog & Podcast: www.TheRideshareGuy.
- New Lyft Drivers Get Up to $250 after 20 rides: http://therideshareguy.
- New Uber Drivers Get Up to $150 : http://therideshareguy.com/
Uber: New Uber passengers get $30 off their first ride when they sign up using the code: UberRideshareGuy
- Lyft: New Lyft Passengers get $25 off their first ride when they sign up using the code: PF1