This episode is actually based off of an article I read from Grant Cardone that was titled The Middle Class is Bullsh!t and it was so interesting that I thought would go over that article for the side hustle community.
In the article he mentioned things that people need to understand about the middle class:
- You are either rich or you or poor.
- A 40-hour workweek is for slaves; you’ll work double that for freedom.
- Life isn’t fair and economies are even less so.
- Success will not depend on your education, but on your actions.
- The world doesn’t care if you succeed or fail.
- You’re owed nothing, deserve nothing and are entitle to nothing.
- You will have to learn how to sell, no matter how much you hate it.
- You won’t get what you deserve. You’ll get what you negotiate.
- You don’t get paid to do what you love; you get paid to what others won’t.
- You will be underpaid for most of your career, until you aren’t, and then you will be paid so much you’ll know it was all worth it.
To review the full article click here.
What is your favorite statement on the list? Tell me in the comment section below.