Today we are talking with our good buddy all the way from Brisbane, Australia John Logar. John was one of our first guest and can be found on episode 2 and episode 3 talking about how to start and grow a six figure internet marketing consulting business. If you happened not to hear those two episodes, shame on you (just kidding), here is a little bit about John.
John has been consulting for 20 years in business development and strategy. He has actually developed a few 7 figure agencies and sold them. He now mentors other consultants to help them develop a solid six figure a year business. His new ventures, and what we spend the majority of this interview talking about, are a custom software development firm and the SaaS (Software as a service) application he is developing for the self storage industry. These firms have already done over $160k in revenue in six months.
Luckily John decided to sit down and talk with us about how he did it, especially since he doesn’t have a software background.
In this interview we talk about:
- How he started a software company without any coding skills or ideas
- Why you should have an exit strategy for your business
- Why and how you should realize your profits
- How to validate an idea
- The basics of idea extraction
- How to determine your pricing
- How he found developers
- How to sell your first Software Products in Just two weeks
- How to determine your target market
- What are the most common problem areas in business
- Consultingunleashed.com (Coming Soon)