Katie Weiler, originally from Des Moines, IA but currently residing in San Diego, Ca, is an entrepreneurial transition coach that works with high performing women. Katie is a former sider hustler herself because she started her coaching career while working for The Foundation in their customer experience department. She just recently left The Foundation to become a full-time entrepreneur in July of 2014.
In this interview with Katie we talk about:
- How she got her first paying client
- How it is to work for The Foundation
- How to turn a free client into a paying client
- What’s a transition coach
- The biggest issues that can arise when you are transition from employee to entrepreneur
- Why you should study copy
- And much more…
Cool things mentioned in the show:
- Katie’s twitter
- This is what rock bottom feels like (Post from Katie)
- The Work of Byron Katie
If you enjoyed this content and want more, make sure to enter your best email below and become a FREE VIP Member for first access to the shows and the free report that reveals the 9 Resources All Side Hustlers Must have only available to VIP Members.